Search
Generic filters
Exact matches only

Google Hack for your Blog: Get your site rank on Google in less than a week

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Adelola Daniel 2 weeks ago.

Google Hack for your Blog: Get your site rank on Google in less than a week

• Adelola Daniel
    Keymaster

Do you know you can drive ton of traffic to your website in less than a month? Creating a website or blog is easily but getting it on google is a huge task. You need to understand what SEO is before you  jump so you wont get your site ban by google.

In this post i will give you tools i use to skyrocket my blog on google, In less than a week you will see your site soaring on #1 of google.

What is SEO?
    The term SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. SEO is all about making a
    website and the content on it compatible with search engines like Google, so that
    they place your website on higher positions in the results. I don’t want to get into
    the technical details, but the articles on a website can be optimized by inserting
    the main ‘keyword’ multiple numbers of times.

What is a Keyword?
    A keyword is a word related to your topic that is going to be placed in your article
    several times, not just once as that would make every word a keyword. When
    search engine bots see that you have a word placed several times in an article, it
    will determine that your page may be useful to users that search for the keyword
    – for e.g ‘golf swing’.

What is a Keyword Density?
    Keyword density and placement are important parts of optimizing your articles for
    search engines. An article must have good keyword density for a search engine
    to give high rankings. After the Panda updates, articles should around 1%
    keyword density for search engines to rank a site high in their search results.
    This means that a keyword will be included 3 times in a 300 word article. Some
    clients demand 3%-4%. This makes the article really spammy and it becomes
    difficult for the writer to make sense out of it and it takes more time, so it’s better
    to charge more for articles that require more than 2% keyword density for 500
    words.

What are LSI Keywords?
    The full form is of LSI is latent semantic indexing. If an article has the main
    keyword in it, it might rank well in search engines but if it has a few more relevant
    and related keywords in it, it can attract traffic those search queries as well.
    The relevant keywords could be synonyms, secondary keywords or anything
    related to the main keyword. For example if you choose the topic ‘weight loss’ if
    you related keywords would be weight loss for men, weight loss fast, diet, lose,
    healthy, belly, fast, exercise, metabolism etc.

Very few clients place an order for articles with LSI keywords. In case a client
    demands the use of LSI keywords and articles, you should charge extra money
    because it will take more time.

Tool: Click to download the tool i use to skyrocket your blog 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.