Genesis 4:1-5 (Talks about Cain and Abels sacrifices they made to God).
There are so many scriptures in Bible that attribute fruit to the Holy Spirit. Unlike animal sacrifices which we’re usually burnt offerings, fruits have always had an attachment to the spirit.
Talking about Genesis 4, we see that 2 sons doing different work, one cultivating and another taking care of of sheep. Time for sacrifices reached and Cain the oldest son brought just the remaining of the crops he had cultivated and this sacrifice did not please God. Abel brought one of his best and nice looking sheep for God and the Lord was pleased.
John 15:5 (KJV) Jesus said,”I am the vine, ye are the branches. He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit. For without me telling can do nothing.”
This verse teaches us that our Lord is the real tree and we are just branches and we well know that a branch bears fruit and without the tree or roots, branches can’t bear anything. So we should learn to abide with God and stay close to him and we bear good fruits hence we shall be cut off.
Real life aspects.
- Bearing good fruit in our daily lives is very difficult. This generation has been hit up by many things that hinder us from bearing fruit but the only solutions we got to bear these fruits is;
- Accept Jesus as your Lord and personal saviour (get born again)
- Get a near by church where you can pray or fellowship from.
- Read God’s word more and more everyday because it has any answers to bearing fruit.
- Lastly always talk to God on how you can barely these good fruits and trust me our God’s not dead. He surely alive.
God bless you all .